Our Kids' Distance Clubs emphasize participation, not competition. Start with the club that corresponds to your age group and work up from there. You'll earn a certificate and pin as you complete each level (Australia only).
|Club (Age Group)||Distance|
|6 and Under||5000 metres|
- Record your metres every time you row or ski. All metres must be done on either the Concept2 Indoor Rower or the Concept2 SkiErg.
- There are separate Kids’ Distance Clubs for the SkiErg and indoor rower. You cannot combine metres on these machines.
- It doesn't matter how long it takes you to reach the goal.
- When you reach the distance goal, send us a copy of the first and last pages of your log signed by a witness for verification, along with your name, address, phone number, email and age.
- Each club (age group) starts from zero metres—until you get to the 100,000 metre club, when you can total up all the metres you've rowed since the beginning!
If you need more information on any of these programs, email email@example.com.