If you plan to use the Concept2 Utility frequently to upload your results to your online logbook at log.concept2.com, setting defaults for machine type and weight class will save you from having to correct/edit information in your online logbook after you upload results; it will also save you from having to make these selections for every result in the list prior to upload. You can always change these selections for a particular result if they don't apply to it.
To access these settings:
- Follow steps 1–7 of Uploading Results to an Online Logbook.
- Next to your Ranking ID and user name in the list of results, click [Result Settings].
- On the Set Machine Type and Weight Class window, select the machine type you usually use:
- Select Indoor Rower if you typically use a Model A, B, C, D or E Indoor Rower without Slides.
- Select Slides if you typically use a Model A, B, C, D or E Indoor Rower with Slides.
- Select Dynamic if you typically use a Dynamic Indoor Rower.
- Under Weight Class, make the selection that applies to the majority of your results (applicable for indoor rowing workouts only). As with the Machine Type setting, you can edit this for a particular result if your weight class was different that day.
- For women, lightweight is <= 135 lbs (61.5 kg); heavyweight is > 135 lbs (61.6 kg).
- For men, lightweight is <= 165 lbs (75 kg); heavyweight is > 165 lbs (75 kg).
- Click OK. In the list of results, the Concept2 Utility will automatically tick the appropriate checkboxes in the S (Slides), D (Dynamic) and LWT (Lightweight) columns for each result listed.