The annual SkiErg World Sprints will be held November 10–12, 2017. Make it your training goal and plan to participate! We offer a training plan and tips for getting the most out of your technique.
What are the SkiErg World Sprints?
- A 1000m virtual international race on the Concept2 SkiErg.
- Ski 1000m on any SkiErg and submit your time online.
- Entries must be performed during the race weekend, November 10–12, 2017.
- All ages and abilities are encouraged to participate!
- There are prizes for age group winners.
What’s the best way to prepare for the Sprints?
Check your technique. Here are some resources:
Start your training now! Here is a training program that you can use, but feel free to develop your own plan.
If you're interested in hosting a World Sprints event at a physical location, email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help.